rss
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites

Friday, August 5, 2011

World's first diamond contact lenses cost a cool $15K - style - TODAY.com

World's first diamond contact lenses cost a cool $15K - style - TODAY.com


I have thousands more musts on my list before these would even be slightly considered and swept aside. 

My top 5 musts for $15K would be-

1. Save some for the boys college fund. Joe has big ideas for a house when he grows up, he'll need a very well paying job!

2. Pay off my medical bills and save a stash since it's a forever yearly expense.

3. Vacation

4. Down payment on a home

5.  Play money for our vacation and home

I know 15K really doesn't stretch far for my top 5's but at least it's a boost to them. What would your top 5 be if you had an extra 15K laying around? Would it be contacts?

No comments:

Post a Comment