rss
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

August Kitchen...YUM!

August Kitchen makes these amazing seasonings. Not your average seasoning either that you are thinking of. This is chopped up, mixed together sauce seasonings. They are drool worthy.


First let me tell you, I LOVE onions! Love them. As soon as I opened the Original Onion flavor seasoning, I immediately stuck my finger in the jar. I was not disappointed. 

That night we mixed it into beef for burgers. Well, by we, I mean Robert. Seriously, that's all he had to do to jazz up the beef, was mix in a bit of the seasoning. It was sweet with a little kick to it and of course, onion. Since I am bias when it comes to the taste of onion, Robert isn't in the least and he even liked it! He was excited to try the Chipotle Onion seasoning next.

When we opened that jar, again my finger found it's way in the sauce. This one was a little too spicy for me. It made my nose run. I am a huge wimp when it comes to spiciness. Robert on the other hand, I'm pretty sure grunted and claimed it as his own. 

A great thing about the seasonings is they came with recipes! I don't know if they just knew I needed the extra help, or if they do that for everyone. I do know you can find them on their web site if you don't get them.


Chili, burgers, meatloaf, chicken, shrimp...oh my!

My next adventure will be meatloaf with my jar and Robert can make chili with his jar!

No comments:

Post a Comment