rss
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Cupcases

I have always been afraid to just toss my iPhone in my purse and I don't like the screen protectors because it feels too sticky to me. What's the point in having touch screen if when it's protected, it's more of a skip and hop screen.

Last week I started using a new case called a Cupcase. Super cute name right?! It's perfect for when I am heading out grocery shopping and running errands to slip it into this case and just toss it in my purse. It has a snap closed top so I don't have to worry about my phone falling out. The lining is satiny smooth, so no scratching there, and the whole case has a slight cushion to protect it while it's flopping around in my purse with my lip balms, planner, wallet, band-aid cases, snacks, gum and the random toy here and there.

The front of my Cupcase. Love it!

The snap close and satiny smooth inside.
The back.

The only problem I have found with my Cupcase, is my kids love it for their iPod touch. The photo of the snap closure, that's their iPod peeking out. Since their birthday's and Christmas are rolling towards us full speed, I think I know what I will get them, and at $9.99, it's a great deal!

They also have a leather wallet/case version and a cute iPad sock too.

Check them out-
http://cupcases.com
http://www.facebook.com/cupcases
Twitter- @cupcases

7 comments:

  1. It IS super cute! I don't have a touchscreen phone, but my husband does, and he is ROUGH on his. For 9.99, I think it WOULD be a good idea to get one. Our anniversary is coming up. Great idea! Thanks for sharing

    I'm here from voiceboks, and I'm now following you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need one of those, loving the textures on it.

    Newest follower from vB's Member to Remember Event. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling! That is a cute name. :0) Oh and the back so awesome :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are too cute! I think I might have to purchase me one!

    visiting form VB's Member to Remeber Event and Prototype Mama

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for visiting everyone! I'll head everyone's way in a few minutes to reciprocate! The case is awesome and really, the name, come on! I love it. I wondered if anyone first thought my title was misspelled. The case really is a great find/deal. I hope you get one and enjoy it as much as we have.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I totally love this! It's way cute! I think I need one. I also worry about my iPhone getting all scratched up. So I typically try to carefully place it in my purse or I just hold it all the time. Crazy, huh?

    Blessings,
    Rosann

    ReplyDelete
  7. YES! If I'm not holding it, I'll stick it in my back pocket. Makes me feel manly. This is perfect for the purse!
    Have a great day Rosann

    ReplyDelete