rss
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites

Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July!

Happy 4th of July everyone! This has been the best 4th of July in a while. Usually the weather is either rain, rain, rain or scalding hot. There was never a happy middle. This weekend however, has been perfect.

BBQ's with friends, day in the park, fireworks, late nights, lazy mornings, clear skies and an annual parade today.

I even attempted to tap into my crafty baking side. In my mind I had visions of patriotic rice crispy treats. They were star shaped with blue frosting outlining some, covering others and star sprinkles. I debated on putting sucker sticks in them for easy handling. Super cute, right?

Reality though, had other plans.

Stay tuned for a pic of my end product and other fav pix from this amazing weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment