rss
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

New Game Show


We have been trying to catch a new show, 101 Ways To Leave A Game Show, for a few weeks now. Today we will succeed! ABC @ 9pm. Right after Wipeout, a family favorite.

101 looks, to me, like Wipeout mashed up with Fear Factor (which is coming back HOLLA!) and mingled with Jeopardy. You are asked a question, if you get it wrong, you're out. BUT it's not as easy as that, you don't just walk off the stage into the shadows, you are yanked away by a helicopter attached to your little harness or other insane ways like that.

AMAZING! Anything insane, mildly gory and random that people will do for a slight chance of a little cash is right up my alley.

Our family favorite must see tv line up is AFV, Wipeout and Man vs Food. Tonight I hope to add 101 Ways to Leave a Game Show! This fall Fear Factor will be on that line up too! Well as long as it's family friendly...

A show I personally like to add to our must see list is Toddlers and Tiaras. We watch it and I tell my boys to be thankful. Instead of taking away their DS when they misbehave, I could be waxing their eyebrows. It's a real eye opener. Pun intended.

Check 101 out and let me know what you thought!


http://video.msn.com?vid=220663d5-9f4c-49d7-8b91-2b4896c232f1&mkt=us&src=FLPl:share:permalink:search_relevance

No comments:

Post a Comment